Important Note for admission:
- Interview will start at 10:00 a. m.
- The interested candidates should be accompanied by parents at the time of admission.
- In case of admission, student will be required to deposit full fee and funds within 36 hours: Otherwise the seats can be given to the next candidate in the merit list.
- Name in the waiting list does not guarantee admission.
- Any information regarding merit list and interview will be displayed on website only. In this regard, information is not given via newspaper, post and telephone
- Admission form should be complete in all respects. Attested copies of certificates should be attached. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. In such case, the student will himself be responsible.
- For admission to every class, the student should fulfil the necessary eligibility conditions.
- After last date of merit based admissions, claim of any student even with high merit will not be entertained.
- Any student involved in activities of indiscipline will be refused admission.
- With the admission in the college, the student cannot claim for admission in the hostel. Hostel admission will be only according to the merit rules of hostel.
- The subject combinations available in college will be allowed to the students.
- To avail the benefit of reservation, it is essential to produce the required certificate duly issued by competent authority. Otherwise, benefit of reservation will not be given and student will be considered in general category only.
Note: 1. The above rules are subject to change according to the latest directions From P.U. Chandigarh.
2.The right to admission is reserved with the director and admission cannot be claimed as a right.
Documents Required for Admission.
At the time of interview for admission, all the original documents and their attested copies are required. For admission to B.Sc. and M.Sc.(Chemistry and Botany) ,It is essential to bring the print out of the online application and following documents.
Following documents should be attached with the admission form.
- Copy of date of birth certificate (if it is not mentioned in the metric certificate)
- Attested Copy of D.M.C. of previous class
- Migration/ eligibility certificate
- Attested Copy of character certificate from the Head of institution (last attended)
- For the claim of reserved category, the attested copy of required certificate. The SC students whose forms are not approved by the concerned dept. will have to deposit fees according to the rules.
- Attach copy of blood group certificate after getting it checked from lab/ doctor. Also attach medical fitness certificate with the admission form.
- The students seeking admission to 1st semester of M. Sc. (Botany &chemistry) course should attach copy of result of entrance test and attested copies of B.Sc. I, II and III classes h the online form.
- Paste one passport size coloured photograph on the online form and attach two with the print out of form. Photos of parents should also be affixed on the form.
- Attested copies of N.S.S./ N.C.C./ Botany or Chemistry Hons. / any other extracurricular activities (Adult Education, participation in youth festival, hiking, trekking
- Income certificate. (For SC and BC Students).
- Copy of ADHAAR card.
- For students having Gap year, two copies of self-declaration to justify the reason for gap.
Important Instructions and conditions for Admission
- Sc. 1: The admission to B.Sc. 1(Med& N.M.)will be purely on merit basis and as per the conditions laid down by Panjab university Chandigarh . The students who have passed 10+2 from P.S.E.B. Mohali or equivalent degree from any other recognized board or university are eligible for admission. If required, eligibility certificate from the student can be demanded. For B.Sc.I, seats are reserved for different categories according to the directions of Punjab Govt. (see details of reservation). If any student wants to have the benefit of a category, he/she will have to produce the required certificate from the competent authority; otherwise the benefit of category can be refused to the student.
B.Sc.II: For admission to this class, it is essential to pass 50% paper/subjects of semester I& II as per the result of Panjab University, Chandigarh.
BSc. III-For admission to the semester V,the student must have passed 50%papers/Subjects in semester I, II, III, IV as per the results of Panjab University Chandigarh.
M.Sc.-I – Admission of M.Sc. Botany/ Chemistry- semester 1st , will be on the basis of the merit obtained by combination of the entrance test to be conducted by P.U. Chd. In 2020 (PUCET- PG) and marks obtained in the B.Sc.III. Only the students who clear the entrance test are eligible to apply on the websites of college. (See admission to MSc -I)
M.Sc. II – All the students who appeared in the semester II examination are eligible for admission to M.Sc. II.