Online Registration for admission to B.Sc. & M.Sc. (semester system) starts w.e.f. 20-07-2020
Last date of Registration for B. Sc I (Medical and Non-Medical) is 03-08-2020
Admission Dates by Panjab University
|Regular admission without late fee||27-07-2020 to 22-08-2020|
|2||With late fee of Rs. 560/-and permission of Director||24-08-2020 to 07-09-2020|
|3||With late fee of Rs: 2040/- and with the permission of Vice-chancellor||08-09-2020 to 30-09-2020|
Important instructions for online admission
- Online admission forms will have to be filled for admission to the B.Sc. I, II,III(medical and non- medical), B.Sc. ( Hons. ) in Chemistry, M.Sc. I,II(Botany and Chemistry ) classes. Interested students who fulfill eligibility conditions can fill online forms at the following websites.
College website www.gscjgn.org
- Before applying online for admission, it is essential to get registered at any of the above given websites. After registration, login Id and password will come through SMS at the registered mobile. Student will be able to apply online only after filling login Id and password.
- Before registering the candidates or their parent must have a valid mobile number which will be used to confirm their identity by sending SMS.
- The candidates must retain their registered mobile number in active mode till the admission process is over. All communication regarding the admission will be through this registered mobile number.
- In case the students face any problem in applying online, they can contact at 080545- 15015 (from 10:00 a.m.to 6 .00p.m) or can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The online apply link will be open from 20-07-2020 to 03-08-2020
- The tentative rank list will be uploaded on 04-08-2020
- Any type of correction can be made on 05-08-2020 by candidate after logging to http://jsrsolutions.com/using your id and password. The revised rank list will be uploaded on the web site on 06-08-2020.
- If there is any discrepancy in data entered by candidate, then his/her original documents will be considered for rank list.
- Students will take the print out after applying online, affix coloured passport sized photograph as well as of parents along with required documents, and submit on the time of counselling.
- Filling online form is no way means admission in the said course. Admission will be only on merit basis.
- The student will be considered in the category in which he/she applies. So the candidates desirous of applying in more than one category should fill separate forms.
- Admission forms will be accepted only online and in no other way.
Note: In case the student does not come for admission on the due date of counselling, he/she will have no claim for admission even if he/she has highest score.
If information in the form does not match with original documents, the right to admission will stand cancelled.
Admission Dates (In College)
Time : 10 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.
|B.Sc. Part I (Medical )||07-08-2020 (Merit no.1-50)
08-08-2020 (Merit no. 51 onwards)
|Rusa Room 1|
|B.Sc. part I (Non Medical )||10-08-2020 (Merit 1-50)
11-08-2020 (Merit no. 51 -100)
13-08-2020 (Merit no. 101-150)
14-08-2020 (Merit no. 151 onwards)
|B.Sc. Part II ( Non Medical )||27-07-2020 (Previous class roll nos. 1301-1345)
28-07-2020 (1346 and 1441onwards)
|B. Sc. Part II ( Medical)||29-07-2020||Rusa Room 1|
|B.Sc. Part III ( Non Medical )||30-07-2020 (Previous class roll nos. 1501-1545)
31-07-2020 (1546 and 1651onwards)
|B.Sc. Part III (Medical )||04-08-2020
|Rusa Room 1|
|M.Sc. I (Botany)||To be notified latter on||Botany Lab|
|M.Sc. I ( Chemistry)||Auditorium Hall|
|M. Sc. II (Botany)||05-08-2020||Botany Lab|
|M. Sc. II ( Chemistry)||06-08-2020||Room No. 5|
|Pending Admission B.Sc. Part I ( Medical + Non-Medical)||17-08-2020||Rusa Room 1 and Auditorium Hall|
|B.Sc. Part I ( Non-Medical) second counselling||21-08-2020||Auditorium Hall|
|B.Sc. Part I ( Medical) second counselling||22-08-2020||Rusa Room 1|
|B.Sc. Part I ( Medical + Non-Medical) Third counselling||05-09-2020||Rusa Room 1 and Auditorium Hall|
|Pending Admission to fill vacant seats on 05-09-2020|
Regarding Hostel Admission:- The hostel admission will be considered latter on according to conditions and guidelines from higher authority.