Programme: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) offers theoretical as well as practical knowledge about different subject areas. These subject areas include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Botany, Zoology and Biochemistry.
This programme course is most beneficial for students who have a strong interest and background in Science and Mathematics. The course is also beneficial for students who wish to pursue multi and inter-disciplinary science careers in future. Following are the various programme outcomes:
- This course forms the basis of science like physics, chemistry, biology, zoology and mathematics.
- After the completion of this course students have the option to go for higher studies i.e.M.Sc. and then do research work in their respective fields.
- It helps to develop scientific temper and thus can prove to be more beneficial for the society as the scientific developments can make a nation or society to grow at a rapid pace.
- Students after this course have the option to join Indian Civil Services UPSC CSE as IAS,IFS, IPS SSC, andPCSetc.after passing competitive exams.
- This course also offers opportunities for serving in Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force as officers.
- Science graduates can go to serve in industries or may opt for establishing their own industrial unit.
- After the completion of the B.Sc. degree there are various other options available for the science students. Often, in some reputed universities or colleges in India the students are recruited directly by big MNC’s in related fields.
- After higher studies, students can join as scientist/Assistant professor/ Ph.D. and can even look for professional job oriented courses.
- Students can also get jobs in Marketing, Business& other technical fields. Science graduates can alsobe recruited in the banks atProbationary and clerical cadre posts. They can opt for teaching jobs in Govt. &private schools and various coaching centres.