The institution assesses the learning levels of the students
and organizes special Programmes for advanced learners and slow learners
At the onset of the session, the teachers recognize the students as advanced learners, mediocre & slow learners.
The following strategies are taken every year in improving the academic outcome of the students:
- Recognition of students with advanced academic skills.
- Open access to departmental library & laboratories.
- Additional reference material, journals, 10 year question bank are provided to them.
- Discussion or Seminars on the advanced topics.
- Seminars on the advanced topics.
- Guiding the students for competitive examinations.
Prizes are given to the students for their outstanding academic performance during the prize distribution function.
Achievements of the students are published in the newspaper.
College boards bearing the names of toppers are put up inside the college premises to motivate other students.
Scholarships are provided to encourage the meritorious students.
STRATEGIES TO HELP SLOW ACHIEVERS
Recognition of weak students.
Regular revision & reiteration of concepts in the class.
Teachers are always available for their personal guidance.
Bilingual method of teaching is adopted wherever necessary.
Regular doubt sessions are conducted.
No. of class tests are conducted and assignments are llotted time to time.